Graphic Design Training
Sharkey Graphic Solutions offers a unique alternative to traditional graphic design training.
We provide personalized “one on one“ training in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat in Creative Suite 6 or Creative Cloud. Our training is conducted in a low pressure relaxed environment and taught at the speed of the individual in training. We also concentrate only on areas which are most valuable to you or your company.
Ideal Candidates for our Graphic Design Training Include…
- Artists who would like to utilize Photoshop to color correct scans of their paintings or photos.
- Artists who would like the ability to create print ready greeting cards and other related items using their artwork.
- Small copy centers who would like to give an employee the skills necessary to repair customer supplied print ready files using Adobe software.
- Marketing people who wish to refresh their skills in the latest Adobe graphic software.
- Anyone who needs to improve or broaden their skills and knowledge which they already have in Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat.
Training Location: (our offices)945 Quaker Ridge Road
Casco, Maine 04015
Training Prices:2 Hours (TOTAL) $100.00
4 Hours (TOTAL) $175.00
8 Hours (TOTAL) $300.00
16 Hours (TOTAL) $500.00
24 Hours (TOTAL) $700.00
*Minimum of 2 Hour Increments.
*Full Scheduled Days include free lunch consisting of Sub, Pizza, or Salad with Chips & Soft Drink.
Training Times:Fridays 6 PM – 8 PM
Saturdays 10 AM – 2 PM / 3 PM – 7 PM
Sundays 10 AM – NOON / 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Our first session typically begins with a 10 to 15 minute discussion on graphic basics followed by a brief discussion about the clients expectations from the course (or courses). At this point we move directly into training.
*No refunds! Rescheduling must be arranged 24 hours in advance.
Otherwise a $50.00 rescheduling fee will be applied to your credit card for each occurrence with no exceptions.
*The Adobe Suite leads the industry in graphic design programs, but they are extremely complex programs. These training classes offered are not intended to be an equivalent to full Adobe Certified college courses, and we will not guarantee that you will learn everything needed to be a top of the line graphic designer by utilizing our training. If this is what you are hoping to achieve, we highly recommend that you consider investing in local college courses specializing in teaching these programs. Even college courses can not possibly teach you everything about these programs. Learning these programs takes a great deal of determination and dedication on the part of the individual who wishes to learn them. Sharkey Graphic Solutions is not in any way affiliated or certified with the Adobe Corporation and does not represent Adobe or it’s affiliates in any way.